Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Like a Fish to Water

A local place called DeMont Family Swim School generously offers free mommy and me swim lessons for babies 2-6 months. It's a short 20-30 minute lesson, and since it's free I figured it would be a fun activity for Tyler and I to do during the week. He loves the feeling of the water during his bath so I figured he would love it, and he sure seems to. A new friend of mine generously took some time out of her day to snap some pictures so I can share the experience with all of you!

Waiting for class to begin.


A group shot. So far it's been us and one other pair even though 7 are registered in the class!

Splashing in the water

Aww

An activity where we "swim" to the turtle

I thought this was cute cause we're making the same face ha!

Practicing the back float!

Showing off his cute trunks after class


We are really enjoying this class and I know getting comfortable in the water at this age will help him learn more skills as he grows! Hoping to do ISR next summer or so. To watch my friend Shauna's video about the importance of teaching your kids about water safety go here. Especially here in Arizona where pools are everywhere. Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy the tasty food and be sure to be thankful for everything you have in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment