Monday, December 31, 2012

Mommy's Night On The Town


Thanks to my parents staying with Tyler while he (thankfully) slept peacefully I was able to do one of my favorite things, Canvas and Cocktails. If you live in Denver and haven't done this then shame on you! You drink. You paint. It's beautiful.
Jordan painting away
Amy painting away

The wine.


The final products

Then Jordan and I stuffed our faces with some of the most delicious food ever at Earls. If you've never been there them go. I'm serious. Drop whatever you are doing and go. You don't have to order the expensive entrees the appetizers and sandwiches are killer. I highly recommend the steak sandwich that is no longer on the menu, but I still ordered it, so no worries. It's just bigger, but bigger is better right? When it comes to this steak sandwich it is, excuse me while I drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment