Sunday, October 14, 2012

Friends and Nature

It's been a couple weeks since I posted so I figured I better put something out there. Truth be told things have been decently uneventful. I did celebrate my birthday, though I'll be honest it didn't feel like much of a birthday. I think being a new mother overrode that in my head. We did get out of the house and did some shopping and lunch, it was really nice to get out for a bit, and Kevin made me a pineapple upside down cake. Mmmm I haven't had one in years and it was good!

The day after my birthday my best friend and her husband came to town. It was so amazing to see them! She was a great help going out with me to get a little shopping done as nothing but my sweats fit and you can't live in sweats forever, though I am proud to say I am half way back to my pre pregnancy weight, so that's a start! Jordan with Tyler:






She doesn't look at the camera cause she hates pictures of herself, but I take them anyways as a good friend should. We were at the desert museum taking a break and having a cool drink. It was lots of fun! I also played around photographing the butterflies and hummingbirds.









Tyler doesn't have a lot of patience for my photography, but I got a couple shots I like. And who can resist this cuteness???


 


He is growing so quickly! We are starting to get more "social" smiles and hopefully I'll get a good one on film soon! Ta ta for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment