Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Family Outing!

Even though we've been a few places- boring places like the grocery store, restaurants, and the mall, and Tyler and I have ventured on a few cooler outings with friends I feel like this is our FIRST real family outing- just the 3 of us going somewhere cool! So last Sunday we went to the Pima Air and Space Museum. I'm not sure how much Tyler got out of it- in the beginning he was cranky, then he napped in the ergo, then after lunch we had some actual happy awake time to look around. This is a pretty cool museum to just wonder, but there really isn't much information explaining everything so I think next time around we will have to splurge for a tour explaining everything. 




Tyler is sleeping here


Adorable huh?

Our little astronaut! 

Doesn't Tyler look HUGE here lol

Looking in a plane


Overall it was a fun day and I'm very glad we did it! It's really nice to get out and do things like this especially for me, cause I am home with the little one all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment