Sunday, March 17, 2013

MDP: Newborns!

Hi All: This is a blog post for my photography business. I thought I would be making a blog post for every session I've done, but well that just hasn't happened, so I'm going to make a few categorized posts to show you my favorites from sessions I've done in that category! I've had 3 newborn sessions so far. The first one went swimmingly, baby slept like a dream! The second one I was a tad nervous about because baby was out of the 2 week time frame that all newborn photographers recommend, but she did well! She was a little more wakeful than my first, but still very posable and adorable. My third was a bit of a challenge. She is a beautiful baby and just wanted to be awake and play! She was quite wiggly and didn't want to give in to my wraps- note to self ditch the cheese cloth wraps and buy the stretchy knit wraps ONLY! She also did not like very many of my poses. Baby is boss ;-) We still got some adorable images from her session! Here are my favorites from ALL the sessions, in no particular order....

I still have plenty I'm working on, but I'm pretty proud of the work I've done so far, but I've had pretty gorgeous girl's too so I'm lucky! Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment