Saturday, January 26, 2013

5 months!

Oh me oh my! Tyler turned 5 months last week. This one really hit me, he is only 1 month away from his half birthday. That's a little crazy! Of course I am a major planning dork and already have a game plan for his first birthday. Tyler really is progressing- he has started rolling over again, though he doesn't do it often, he has also started to "scoot" during tummy time. You can hardly notice he's doing it, but one minute he's facing one direction and the next he's somewhere else. I have a feeling we may skip the rolling as a form of transportation and make more progress with this "scooting". He seems more interested in doing that. We also finally went down to babies r us and used Tyler's Christmas gift card. We got a couple (eating friendly) bibs. and a toy (I can't decide if it's a dinosaur or a dragon. He doesn't have wings, but looks a little more dragon like to me, he so soft and Tyler seems to like it. The pediatrician suggested at his 4 month visit that we could start feeding him solids whenever we felt he was ready. I just don't really feel like he's showing signs of wanting to and I've heard starting solids too early has been linked to allergies so I've been hesitant, but that's probably an adventure we'll try soon.


A lot of the photos came out like this cause I was using the flash- can't wait to get my lighting equipment!
Meet my new friend
He's yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment