Monday, January 21, 2013

MDP: Kim's Maternity Photos

Yesterday I was so lucky to be chosen to do Kim's maternity photos. Her fiancee is currently deployed so he was obviously unable to join us. I would like to say a special thank you for his service to our country, and hope that our photos will give him a glimpse of this special time! Kim is so beautiful and absolutely glowing, she made my job way too easy! We chose a location with bright colors to match her bubbly personality- even though there was a last minute (ok second) change I'd say the photos were a great success. I can't wait to meet their little girl and capture some of that adorable baby cuteness behind my lens. Because with a mama this gorgeous you know the baby will be too! Here are my favorites!






And if anyone can tell me how to rotate photos on blogger I will love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment